Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Practice what you preach

Quick post; joined the 48hr film competition that I vlogged about. We had some trouble downloading the final product so we were disqualified. Still a good film, it had excellent production values and had a good story. Nothing to be embarrased about, that is for sure.

This years San Antonio entries were very strong; many were disqualified, btw, but they were excellent pieces of work and those things, with a little luck and pluck, can build a life of their own.

48hr.tv will be showcasing the film, time undetermined but will post when available.

I look forward to telling you all more as things come up, but the filmmakers speak for themselves on 48hr.com in their own posts.

Kinda lost heart in putting something in because we're disqualified, but tomorrow is a new day. I don't stay bitter long. I leave that for my coffee, thank you...

No comments: